Laser Hair Reduction

BeYouPlus Signature Treatment
BeYouPlus Signature Treatment

Laser Hair Reduction

Excessive hair is a cause of concern and discomfort for many men and women. Conventional methods of hair removal such as waxing or shaving are either too painful or time-consuming with temporary results. Laser Treatment for hair reduction means fast, reliable and permanent reduction in your hair growth.

BeYouPlus’ experienced therapists use MeDioStar NeXT Pro Diode Laser by Asclepion, a US FDA approved technology, the fastest & most efficient Hair Removal Technology in the world

Virtually Painless | US FDA approved Technology | Fast & Efficient | No Side Effects

Consult with Expert

A laser beam passes through the skin and aims at the black roots of the hair. The root, which absorbs the laser, heats up and gets eliminated, thereby reducing the hair, permanently. Performed by considerate and compassionate therapists and under the scrupulous supervision of our doctors, Laser Hair Reduction treatment is a not at all painful and very safe.

MeDioStar NeXT Pro Diode - The Fastest & Safest Laser in the World!
The Gold Standard, US FDA approved, mixed wavelength 810nm + 940nm German Diode Laser is the most advanced laser technology in the aesthetic market. The mixed wavelength of 810nm +940nm ensures the highest customer comfort and higher permanent reduction in hair growth in fewer sessions.

Waxing VS Shaving VS LHR

Laser Hair Reduction Trial Worth Rs.3,999 @ Rs. 99 only! For a limited time only, avail the first session of Underarm Laser Hair Reduction at Rs. 99 only.
Book Trial Now

Treatment Areas

Laser Hair Reduction for Arms & Underarms

We offer Laser Hair Reduction treatment for Under Arms & Arms, which can be taken in packaged deals for both or separate packages for underarms and arms - customized as per your requirement.

Unlimited Sessions Package, starting at:

Full Arms Rs. 19,999 Rs. 29,999
Half Arms Rs. 16,999 Rs. 24,999
Underarms Rs. 5,999   Rs. 7,999
One Time Trial Price Rs. 99 Rs. 999

Laser Hair Reduction For Legs & Genital Area

We offer Laser Hair Reduction treatment for Legs, Bikini/Groin area, which can be taken in packaged deals for both or for separate areas- customized as per your requirement.

Unlimited Sessions Package, starting at:

Full Legs Rs. 19,999 Rs. 29,999
Half Legs Rs. 16,999 Rs. 24,999
Bikini/Groin Rs. 12,999   Rs. 19,999
Buttocks Rs.12,999 Rs. 19,999

Consult with Expert

Laser Hair Reduction For Face

If you are constantly bothered by unwanted facial hair, our Laser Hair Reduction treatment is perfect for you. You can take package deals for the full face or customized packages for specific areas for both men & women.

Unlimited Sessions Package, starting at:

Lower Face + Neck Rs. 9,999 Rs. 13,999
Full Face Rs. 12,999 Rs. 19,999
Upper Lip Rs. 4,999 Rs. 6,999
Chin Rs. 4,999   Rs. 6,999
Beard Shaping Rs.5,999 Rs. 8,999
Forehead Rs.5,999 Rs. 8,999

Consult with Expert

Laser Hair Reduction for Upper Body

Most men and women have unwanted hair on their chest & abdomen. Our full front package or individual packages for specific areas such as chest, abdomen, areola, can help you get rid of unwanted hair growth.

Unlimited Sessions Package, starting at:

Full Back Rs. 19,999 Rs. 29,999

Consult with Expert

BeYouPlus Expert Speak

Meenu Sethi image

Laser Hair Reduction is one of the most opted for hair removal methods now! It beams highly concentrated light into hair follicles, thus the hair gets eliminated straight from the root. It is a quick, completely safe and least painful method. We have observed that over 90% hair reduction happens with BeYouPlus Signature Laser Hair Reduction and the rest 10% of hair is barely visible to the naked eyes. If you are used to getting waxed, BeYouPlus Signature Laser Hair Reduction will feel like a breeze. It is a painless procedure, performed with the highest quality of US FDA German technology.
- Dr. Meenu Sethi

Before & After the treatment

Testimonials

Read Trending Stories From Our Blog


Schedule callback with Expert

Want to book the LHR Trial for underarms directly?

Book Trial Now
BeYouPlus

Call us at +91-9870293933

Whatsapp Us at +91-9870293933

[email protected]